Saturday 13 March 2010

Rent Car in Bahrain

Public transportation is rarely available here. I saw bus stop, but never saw any bus running after being in Bahrain for 2 weeks. Taxi is very expensive, 15 minute journey costs me 6BD. Of course I can buy a car here, but I can only buy a car after I get local licence which I may only be able to get it by end of this month. Therefore, renting a car becomes the best option for moving around in this city. I need to rent a car for one month. The cheapest car I could get it a Toyota Echo. Don't really know this model before this. I feel it is like Iswara. No power steerling, no centre lock and alarm, and it is manual transmission.

It is driving on the right side of the road in Bahrain which I have never experienced before. Switching gear with right hand and control the direction signal light by left hand, totally new experience for me.

It is a cheap car, the interior is purely basic.

First time driving on the right side of the road, I only went to the big roads and highway because I couldn't estimate the distance and the location of the wheel. Only dare to go to the narrower roads after a few days. Now I have to live with this car for one month. Before I return this car, I will have to buy a car. I want to buy a mini cooper.... wuahahaha :p

4 comments:

  1. Ya, it looks like new proton saga.. can treat it as training also before u get a own car.
    Ho... I dont know u like mini also... haha.. faster faster go go go @@

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same thought. It's really looks like Msia's proud - SAGA. Hahahaha.... I suppose Saga design concept from this Toyota Echo? =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it.
    Rent a car islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and informative article for getting the rent a car in Behrain, I always loved this blog.
    Great Thanks.
    cheap rent a car f

    ReplyDelete