Saturday 13 February 2010

Yes boss.. I'm ready...

After signing the job offer letter, the company made the work permit application and it was approved unexpectedly quickly. At mid of December 2009, my boss already kept asking me to go over to Bahrain and start my job immediately. But I already bought my flight ticket back to Malaysia on new year day and planned to spend CNY at msia. Most of my friends know I'm not the type of people who miss home a lot. That's why my real reason to stay 2 months at msia was actually to meet weiz here. Though I didn't think I could really make anything happen even though I stayed for 6 months time, but I just wanted to be in msia as long as I could just to maximise my chance to see her more. Anyway, thing didn't work out for us. I can't ask for anything more, if the thing will happen it will happen. I just let the fate decide our destination. No forcing.

I knew I needed to buy office attire like formal shirt and trouser because my old shirts are just too old. Went around shopping centres and looked at many shops already, almost bought it at G2000 at 1U that day. But yeevoom arrived at 1U earlier, decided not to continue buying shirt but going window shopping and yamcha with her at OldTown. Maybe that was just an excuse, maybe the truth is I wasn't ready to buy those things. Wasn't ready to accept the truth that I'm leaving msia. At last, 2 days ago, my heart was settled down. I knew what should I do now. Finally bought 4 sets of formal shirts and trousers. Maybe it is still not enough, should buy another 2 shirts. Also bought a cabin size luggage bag as I need to be travelling to all branch offices at Middle East at more than 70% of my working time. Bought 10 pieces of toothbrush, yup I'm very particular in toothbrush, not easy to find one I really like it. Like the girl I really like her, really not easy to find one. Hope the 10 pieces can last for a year. Also some socks. All together it costed me about RM1000, aaarrrggghhh.. really broke now.


Very soon, the empty luggage bags will once again be filled up and it will then be my time to leave msia. Though I still feel sad to leave, but I think I'm ready.
Now I want to say: "Yes boss, I'm ready, let strike for the best result and achieve USD20million order intake, hahahaha....!!! By the way, can I get just 1% as my commission? hehehe....!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment