Thursday 29 October 2009

Things to do before leaving UK...

Decided to leave UK for good one or two weeks ago.. yup.. I myself am surprised with my decision. But it seems to be the best option for me at the moment.
So, before leaving there are so many things to try and places to go. I have to list it down so that I don't miss it.

1) Watch a football match at Old Trafford stadium.
2) Watch a musical
3) Visit Liverpool for the last time to see Jackie and Lynn.
4) Visit Marina at Birmingham
5) Travel to other countries in Europe: Ireland, Hungary, Czech and blah blah blah
6) Book my parents flight ticket and arrange the Europe tour package for them and myself
7) ...
...
..
100) New year eve countdown and celebration at London.. get on flight on new year day and coming home...!!!

Will update the list as the time comes...!!!

6 comments:

  1. please do remember for the 101 thing also ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. please do remember for the 101 thing also ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. book a cambodia ticket...hahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. my mini my mini ^^
    oh.. gek ling de is 102 thing ^^

    ReplyDelete